Monday, June 23, 2008

Never Assume

I was just thinking about don't assume because it, well you know the saying.

So I wanted to officially proclaim my love and affection for my children and grand-children. Maybe you already know I think they are the best of the best, but if by some over-sight I haven't told you, then this my exclaimation of proud-ness.

Thirty-Six years ago when Frank and I got married I already knew that the most important thing in my future was to be a mom. And God provided.

Stacey was the most wanted baby ever. Grandmom Laminack taught me the incredible blessings of having a daughter. All of us always thought she was something special. She's now a wife, mother, multi-career woman, organized, Christian, friend...

Trey, our first-born son, a golden child. His sense of humor and intelligence has shown through since he was a little boy. Our minister and example, loved by children...

Travis, still the baby in my eyes, is very individual. He is a cook, a musician and enjoys his sail boat. Thoughtful, sensitive, friend of many....

Now Stacey and Greg have given us the most incredible grand-children ever: Madison, who is off to Middle School Camp this week. [I was standing in an office at Saturn Road for VBS and the most beautiful girl swept into the room and hugged me. Wow. It was my grand-daughter! She is stunning.] , McKenzie, who seems to be all wrapped up reading books (how has she gotten so grown up), Mary Cate blooming with her blond hair all in braids, and Maddox, the most out-going young 3 1/2 year old blond-haired handsome smiling happy incredible grandson.

So I am Not Going to Assume that you know that I Love My Kids!

1 comment:

stacey4 said...

thanks mom..that was nice! we love you too!