Sunday, August 21, 2005

Red River Valley

We had a lovely trip to Red River, NM. I enjoyed sending update comments from a Christian internet cafe and from the Public Library.

Frank is seen at our lodge - The Riverside where we overlooked the river. Yes, we did cook in our little kitchen.

You can see the main drag down through town. I really can't explain the saloon shot (paparazzi).

We rented a jeep and went on a rough and wild jeep trail to the top of Greene Mountain. Frank fished at a lake near the top. It was a great relaxing trip, but it sure is hot back it Cowtown!

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Good pictures. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Wezie said...

I'll give you back your knee hi's if you let me be a stow away on your next trip.

OXOXOX

Jenn said...

ira loves pine trees... great view!