Thursday, November 10, 2005

Next Blog, Next Blog - Stolen Thoughts

Racking my brain for a creative blog it arrived almost effortlessly in my lap. I have also traveled into the "next blog" world. You just go NEXT BLOG, NEXT BLOG, NEXT BLOG in the upper right hand corner.

So here are what my neighbors are up to today-

1. Ferrari is making LCD monitors for computers

2. Two doors down the guy is from Jakarta, Indonesia

3. "Current world events are providing factual evidence that the end times are upon us. Will you be prepared?" (This guy in Baton Rouge had cool "woo ooo oo ooo" sound effect that played for you so we could be entertained as we sat on this timebomb earth.)

4. Heather's Fitness Diary - She did "45 on an Elliptical all week" ???

5. Next "Whips and Chains, Your Great Danes..." Oil States, my Company, blocked it.

6. Kimmays Blog - Cute pictured high school girls with accompanying great music provided. All the posts told too much about a young girl and her friends. She is learning to drive and types everything in that email and instant messaging shorthand. Someone like me (a grandmother) should warn her not reveal her Marysville, Ohio location to the entire perverted internet population.

7. Several polital rants, George W, blah, blah, blah

8. Oh dear, more blocked blogs

9. Lots of foreign words blogs, bon jour

10. Chaos Theory Blog - hmmmm... I will google this for more details, I'm afraid this goes against my Christian upbringing.

11. And for your viewing pleasure - www.collagecabaret.blogspot.com



[I can't get the link to work for the viewing blog!-HUMPH]

Anyway, amazingly many of these featured blogs had already posted Today. This is just a mini-micro-teeny-tiny view! Isn't blogging fun. So join me in jumping around the blog world with Matt Lauer.
M.C.

No comments: