Friday, July 29, 2005

Tiny Male Sub Crawls!


Just short of eight months old little Maddox Jay Losher streaks across his home town in a blistering world-breaking crawl!

Yes, I'd bet he's covering four, five or even six inches at a stretch. BUT, it counts. All us grandparents and kin-folks say it counts.

This child is a sprinter and a genius of note. On a happy note, Maddox is a true smiler as well. At McKenzie's five year birthday he never stopped smiling either. So if you want to see a smiling CRAWLING baby. See Maddox.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

That is ONE CUTE BABY BOY! (and I consider myself an expert on cute baby boys!) This is your cutest post yet! More grandbaby pictures, please!!!!! I wish I was smoochin' on his little smiling face right now. What a sweet natured baby!

Anonymous said...

what a boy!
grandy

Trey Laminack said...

I saw him last night, and he had picked up speed since the party. In like 2 weeks he'll be on a Nordick Track.