Thursday, September 29, 2005

Doggone

Well... I have allowed myself two weeks of searching for our dog Molly and I must admit to the world now that Molly disappeared from our backyard and it is a total mystery.

I will just say that we have made every effort in our neighborhood to locate this little black and white terrier. We searched night and day calling and whistling. I have made two trips to the Humane Society and the Fort Worth City Pound (these are heart-breaking trips in themselves). I have posted flyers throughout our neighborhood.

I have been encouraged by family and friends to make peace with the fact that probably Molly may not be coming back. This is difficult and the mystery of not knowing is worse. I know with time it will get easier, she was a frantic, bouncy Jack Russell terrier yet we loved her.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

so sorry to hear of your loss. when i was seven our dog was stolen from our yard by a friend's dad. can you believe that? my "friend" loved my dog so much that her dad stole him for her! we got him back... i hope you do, too.